What Information We Collect From You
Upon opening an account with executivecrypto information is collected that adhere to our AML/KYC polices. This may include Addresses, Phone Numbers, DOB, Financial Information, Occupation, Business, Government Identification cards/Issued ID numbers/Passports and, other publically/non publically held information. This information is used to verify identity of executivecrypto Clients, Introducing Brokers. Information is also use to ensure proper funding and withdrawals information. Information may be obtained in electronic, or hand written format.
How Long Will Data Be Kept And How Long Will It Be Stored
executivecrypto will retain all identification records for 5 years after the account is closed. Data is deleted after this time.
executivecrypto shall protect the confidentiality of Clients’ written and electronic records and other sensitive information. executivecrypto employees shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Clients’ records are stored in a secure location and that Clients’ records are not available to others who are not authorized to have access.
executivecrypto shall take precautions to ensure and maintain the confidentiality of information transmitted to other parties through the use of computers, electronic mail, facsimile machines, telephones and telephone answering machines, and other electronic or computer technology. Disclosure of identifying information should be avoided whenever possible.
With Whom We Share Your Information
0. executivecrypto shall not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its prospective, existing or former Customers to anyone, except as permitted by law and regulation or under certain limited circumstances more fully described below. executivecrypto shall restrict access to nonpublic personal information regarding its Clients to those employees and agents of executivecrypto who need to know that information in order to provide services to its Customers. executivecrypto may also disclose such information to its affiliates and to service providers and financial institutions that provide services to executivecrypto. In such cases, executivecrypto shall require such third party service providers and financial institutions to protect the confidentiality of the Customers’ nonpublic personal information and to use the information only for purposes for which it is disclosed to them. executivecrypto maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to safeguard the Customers’ nonpublic personal information and which executivecrypto believes are adequate to prevent unauthorized disclosure of such information.
0. executivecrypto may disclose confidential information only when the appropriate with valid consent from a Client or a person legally authorized to consent on behalf of a Client or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
0. Upon Request, executivecrypto shall discuss with a Client and other interested parties the nature of confidentiality and limitations of Client’s right to confidentiality. executivecrypto shall review with Clients, circumstances where confidential information may be requested and where disclosure of confidential information may be legally required. This discussion should occur as soon as possible in the employee-client relationship and as needed throughout the course of the relationship.
0. executivecrypto shall not disclose confidential information to third-party payers unless Clients have authorized such disclosure.
0. executivecrypto shall not discuss confidential information in any setting unless privacy can be reasonably ensured. executivecrypto shall not discuss confidential information in public or semipublic areas including, but not limited to, hallways, waiting rooms, elevators, and restaurants.
0. executivecrypto shall not disclose identifying information when discussing Clients for teaching or training purposes unless Client has consented to disclosure of confidential information.
0. Clients are not required to supply any of the personal information that executivecrypto may request; however, failure to do so may result in executivecrypto being unable to provide services request by such Clients. While executivecrypto make every effort to ensure that all information executivecrypto hold about Clients are current, accurate, and complete, Clients can help executivecrypto by prompt notice to executivecrypto if there are any changes to Client’s personal information.
Withdrawal Or Refusal Of Consent
How You Can Access Your Information
You may contact us at [email protected]
Should there be a data breach, executivecrypto will notify you within 72 hours.
As information governance practices develop and data privacy laws change, we may need to revise this policy. Should any changes be materially relevant to your data information, we will provide you a more prominent notice or contact you directly with new information.